My Broken Plumeria



There were two incidents I experience today. It was a bad day I could say. First, I was driving along the hill entering my housing area, suddenly I saw many cars near a sharp bend. As I approached closer there was an accident between a lorry and a motorcycle. As I slowed down the speed I saw a small boy body was lying at the side of the road. I can confirm that he was already dead. And next to the body was his father grieving in tremendous pain while waiting the ambulance to arrived. Oh my god, what should I do? There were enough people to assist and control the traffic and I just drove straight home. I told my wife abount the accident and asked her to call Ubai. I scared of accident and dare not to see the accident scene. That was why God forbid me from being a doctor....hhhmmmmm. That sharp bend has taken numerous life but people never learned a lesson. There should not be any accident at that place if people abide by the rules. People just dont appreciate their lives and like to go against the rule. By the way pity to the family....Oooppsss...that young father was taken to the hospital.

Second incident was, as I arrived home I saw my plumeria plants that I always cherish and pamper were broken by somebody. I was so frustrated. When I asked Yusuff he said so and so was doing that. It was not the first time but I realised since last weeks. Without any reason my plumeria was broken. Those are exotic plumerias that I recently bought. Why this naughty kids need to smash my plumeria. Parents should teach their children to take care of the environment and love the harmless creatures of god. I better be a spy to find out who is the culprit!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog