Shirts For Me, Hadi and Wan



went to Ikano Power. Our intention was to redeem my points as I mentioned earlier. My weakness is, I easily got attracted to things, and I mean so many things and end up I love to buy it. People say love at the first sight. I am not only buy for myself but for others as well.
Yesterday we
When we were about to leave the Travel Inn shop and carry our claimed bag packs, I refused myself to enter IKEA. I knew once I was in, there would be more money to be spent. Unfortunately we didnt move to the car park, instead walking straight to the Branded Shop. The first intention was to buy few T-shirts.

There were signs for SALE in the Padini shop. I asked my son to walk around to find trousers. Then I saw those shirts with 70% discount. Wow....it would be nice! Price cut from RM100 to RM30. Just select and pay at the cashier. Two for me and one for Hadi and Wan. And later we went to the next shop for Tshirt. Two for me and one for Ubai. Taraaa......how to make saving....

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog