A Quick Trip To The North

I just reached Ipoh for a wedding invitation. It is almost 10 years we have not paid our next visit. This is the wedding of my wife's cousin's daughter. Am I right to mention that? I would be a short visit coz I need to visit my sister-in-law in the Penang General Hospital. She has been comatised for the pass 4 days.

This will be our short trip to balik kampung as well. There are few assignment that I have to complete. Hopefully we will depart from Ipoh after lunch and expect to arrive Penang before 4.00 pm. If everything is ok, I expect to arrive my mummy's house befor maghrib for a night. The next morning I will drive back to KL. I know it is going to be a tiring journey but Ubai is ever ready to be my driver.

Shamim, Hadi and Adah stay at home. I smsed Balqis informed her that I wont visit her this week end. My main concern is about the condition of my sister and how my brother cope with a sorrow situation. I pray that everything will be fine.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog