Sugar Glider



When talk about pets it just not Ubai. He dislike cats, hamsters and other pets. He has no interest to talk about it nor to own it. But I realise that he likes to talk about sugar glider very much. He would tell me how tame suggies could be. How to take care of it and how many of his friends keep it as a pet. And many more virtues he told me by having the suggies. I know his intention very well but he just too shy to confess that he needs a pair. I would listen to him and pretend not to comprehend.

I seen the advertisement at Mudah and some other sources. It is not cheap to keep suggies. The price range from RM250 to RM350 depends on the size, colour and origin. The breed from Australia is the most expensive. But how do we know they are from Australia origin? Only jauhari mengenal manikam.
I dont want to get involve in keeping pets. I just too busy and have no time to take care of them. My 9 children have taken up enough time from my leisures. Having pets just like having new babies. You have to feed them. Bath them and clean them. What happen to Yoko and Kenzo? Finally I got to scream to Hadi for food and clean up. Finally my wife have to settle and manage them. What happen to the hamsters. All were dead.

I am very supportive for my children having pets. It would train them to love animals and to be responsible and I personally love pet. Since Ubai has shown his interest (which I feel so weird) for suggies, yesterday I bought a pair for him together with a cage and accessories. They aint cheap. Altogether I paid for Rm670. This is a rich kid's hobby. I wont describe in detail about the break down cost. But they are very expensive....hhhhhmmmmm. I asked Ubai this moning whether he has given the names? He would think about it today. Welcome to our home suggies!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

waaaa.........
xsangka bela gak pets....setelah kucing2 kt oversea dulu xbwk cni...hehehehe....rindu kat Lia(klw betul namanya)...

ubai suka SG je ke????hehehe...ok latu....semoga membesar dan sihat SG tu...umur berapa???baby lagi kew???
best2....
:'D
i amsterdam said…
Lucky fella Ubai
Abu Ikhlas said…
Aref,

This his his first pet. Baru mumo 2 bulan lebih.... Ni dia nak balik Uni entah cam mana plan dia.....jangan kasi gua pening dah la
Abu Ikhlas said…
Rop,

Yes he is the luckies guy.... Eh kalau u beli untuk anak u DH mesti dia suka kan..

Popular posts from this blog