Good Quality T-Shirt

Evertime when I travel, I try to get a t-shirt that shows the design of that particular country. But sometimes the prices make a lot of difference because of the quality. When I was in Istanbul a t-shirt with a price of 5 lira, the quality is quite reasonable. Or you can have a better one with improved quality and design.

We try to sort which t- shirt to present to ourselves. You can get two for $5 but the fabric is so thin. This evening as we walked along the Silk Street, we get into this shop by local designer. He named his shop Ginkgo. The quality and the design was simple but marvelous. There were some Vietnam alphabets written on the T- shirt and it made sense and only you can get in Hanoi.

By the way do you know what is GINKGO means? Ginkgo was the only plants that survived from the dropped of atomic bom in Nagasaki and Yokohama by the US military. I was told by my son, Safwan. He advised me to take Ginkgo tea to enhance the IQ of the brain. Now I want to find Ginkgo tree so that I can plant in my small garden.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog